Tuesday, January 4, 2011

in the year 2060...










This is some work I did recently for the current project that SafeHouse Atelier is working on. I can't tell you what it is but I can tell you it was inspired by a mixture of movies like Idiocracy, Demolition Man, Armageddon, and a slew of others. The project also includes bringing a lot of pop culture things from the past and present and trying to figure out how that might work in the future. Anyway the project was pretty fun to work on and I mostly just tried to see how fast I could do things while thinking about what different things might exist in the world set up by our art director. They're cooking up a great project there so be on the lookout for the work they are doing at the SafeHouse.

It goes from sexy and ambiguous flight attendants to gruff airline captains that are getting to old for this crap. Finally there are a few examples of what some passengers might be like. I didn't get the chance to really flesh any of these out but going though a lot of thumbnails was great practice. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. glad your putting in so much work man! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete